The Website isn’t about me. It’s about sharing knowledge. I remember what things were like before the internet and how getting content was difficult and often frustrating. I want to participate in creating a small portion of the content available today because being a part of this great enlightenment is still amazing. I believe that regular people have great thoughts that are worth sharing. This is my space to share my thoughts with the rest of the world.
I began his professional career in the U.S. Army as a communications technician. In the initial invasion of Iraq I was able to reengineer military equipment to function beyond its capabilities and participate in the largest tactical military network in history. As time progressed, I was assigned greater responsibilities. I began functioning as a project manager impacting larger and larger organizations. From 2012-2013 I deployed to Afghanistan as a consultant where I applied agile principles enabling my client to function 18 months ahead of their projected glide path. Later I would work as an IT Program Manager for two years where I successfully managed 37 projects, across 11 countries, utilizing 23 teams. 96% of all employees I’ve managed have advanced in their professional careers. I’ve been described as a competent leader and passionate coach who believes in helping organizations and individuals become their best.
- Both Sides Now: A Bona Fide Group Perspective of Families and Divorce Mediation published in the American Communication Journal
- The Kernel: A proposal for the Army’s Military Ethic
- Your Future Demands Greatness
- The Girl Who Turned Into A Lion
Awards & Recognitions
- Utah State University Man of the Year (2008)
- Bronze Star Medal (2006, 2013)
- Eagle Scout (1992)
- Army Commendation Medal (2003, 2005, 2012)
- Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal (2011)
Jacob F. Roecker