isn't about me. It's about sharing knowledge. I remember what things were like before the internet and how getting content was difficult and often frustrating. I want to participate in creating a small portion of the content available today because being a part of this great enlightenment is still amazing. I believe that regular people have great thoughts that are worth sharing. This is my space to share my thoughts with the rest of the world.
Jacob F. Roecker, CSM
Father of four, veteran, college student who self published three books. Addictive hobbyist who dabbles in Linux Server administration, media production/management, photography, and videography.
- Both Sides Now: A Bona Fide Group Perspective of Families and Divorce Mediation published in the American Communication Journal
- The Kernel: A proposal for the Army's Military Ethic
- Your Future Demands Greatness
- The Girl Who Turned Into A Lion
Awards & Recognitions
- Utah State University Man of the Year (2008)
- Bronze Star Medal (2006, 2013)
- Eagle Scout (1992)
- Army Commendation Medal (2003, 2005, 2012)
- Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal (2011)