The Website isn't about me. It's about sharing knowledge. I remember what things were like before the internet and how getting content was difficult and often frustrating. I want to participate in creating a small portion of the content available today because being a part of this great enlightenment is still amazing. I believe that regular people have great thoughts that are worth sharing. This is my space to share my thoughts with the rest of the world.
Jacob F. Roecker, CSM: Father of four & 19 year veteran who self published three books. Addictive hobbyist who dabbles in Linux Server administration, media production/management, photography, and videography.
- Both Sides Now: A Bona Fide Group Perspective of Families and Divorce Mediation published in the American Communication Journal
- The Kernel: A proposal for the Army's Military Ethic
- Your Future Demands Greatness
- The Girl Who Turned Into A Lion
Awards & Recognitions
- Utah State University Man of the Year (2008)
- Bronze Star Medal (2006, 2013)
- Eagle Scout (1992)
- Army Commendation Medal (2003, 2005, 2012)
- Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal (2011)